Sunday, September 6

Until I Return...Be Happy...Train Hard!


Tonight will be my last post before I leave for Kapooka on Thursday. I will be doing my near Wagga Wagga, NSW for one month. I return on 11th October.

I've got alot to organise between now and Thursday, so I need to update the blogging before I go. I don't want to have to do it at the last minute. I will also be updating facebook and changing my FB settings so I don't get any messages flooding my email inbox.

The last 6-9 months has been leading up to this moment, and I'm honestly past the excitement. I've prepared well, and am not stressed, excited, agitated, ecstatic, or otherwise really. I'm just taking it as it comes and going with the flow. I'm past ready, and I want to complete this chapter of my life, so I can began the next chapter with renewed vigour.

Thank you to all of you who have put up with all the lead-up rantings and ravings about my preparations. And thanks for the wonderful support and encouragement along the way! Hopefully, I'll have lots of exciting things to tell you upon my return!

Take care of yourselves...be grateful for what you have right now, and celebrate life each day, because we are all truly lucky to be living in this wonderful, democratic country called Australia, which has been fought for with many lives so valiantly lost. It is the reason we can have what we have so freely...so make the most of it and celebrate it...LIFE!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Can't wait to hear all about it Kerry. Good Luck...

Anonymous said...

Hope everything runs smoothly before you head off Kerry. All the best. Hope you don't miss your family too much! Take care.

Raechelle said...

Good luck girl! Stay strong! looking forward to your return!

Fifi said...

Whooo hoooo Kerry!!!!

It's HERE!

Ah...wish I could see you! You have come SO far.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

xxxxxx

Erika said...

Good Luck!!!!

Sandra said...

I'll miss you Kerry,
Take care.
((((Hugs))))
xxx

Kerry W said...

Thanks girls...I'm afraid I will miss little Miss Phil. I'm already starting to get a little emotional just thinking about leaving her...I'm just enjoying and savouring her while I can. Ya know, doing silly things like smelling her hair & burying my nose in it and lots and lots of cuddles & kisses...lol...

And of course I'll fill you in when I get back. I'm going to buy a journal today & hope I get enough time to write in it each day.

See you when I get back! :-)

LizN said...

Good luck Kerry!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo