Sunday, November 7

I'm So Inspired By....Me!



"It must be understood that training is never completed.

When the warrior thinks that training is over he will find

that the "spirit of the thing itself" he has been studying

will elude him and fail to provide him with any future revelations.

He must never stop training. In this way the spirit of the warrior

will continue to grow."


- 'Book of Five Rings - The Definition of Miyamoto Musashi's Classic Book of Strategy',

by Steve Kaufman



Do I sound a little conceited? I'm not really one to gloat, but I'm going to take a leaf from Frankie's book (not saying that you gloat Frankie, because we all know how awesome you are)!

So why am I inspired by me? Well, actually, I've got some big goals for 2011, and we all know how inspired I am by Pauline Nordin who was 2010's pin-up girl, and who is looking at taking the title in 2011 too. But you know...in all honesty, I first want to get back to January 2009, back at the end of my 2nd Ideal Bodies Online program and my professional photo shoot.
I keep looking at those photos and I'm excited to get right back there. I mean, it's only about 5kg's away (minus depletion), and it's ONLY A DECISION! I'm so motivated and inspired to achieve great things in 2011! I'm just jumping out of my skin!



I haven't really been around alot in blogland or facebook lately. I've been too busy focusing on getting things right. I've been culling superfluous things from my life, getting things in order and doing alot of contemplation and planning. Meanwhile, I've been working on my head space and the slow build up of desire and reigning in the discipline. It's coming along nicely, and OMG how I want it so bad in 2011!

So now it's time to put in the action...time to walk my talk!

5 comments:

Raechelle said...

Got girl!
Funny thing.....I was wondering where I had heard of the "book of five rings"...when I was in the states, I saw it in a second hand book shop and couldn't think of where I had heard of it-bought it for 50 cents! And now I know it was you that I heard of it from! Haven't read it yet-but it was bugging me to know who inspired me to buy it... ;-0

Raechelle said...

don't let the spelling nazis see that..
Go Girl... not GOT ... dang...my typing, my bad!

Fifi said...

what a co-incidence! I'm inspired by you too!!

Kerry W said...

It's probably too late Raechelle, i.e. spelling nazis...lol... Don't worry, we all do it, and I knew what you meant anyway! I think you'll enjoy 'The Book of Five Rings'. :)

He..he..mutual inspiration Frankie...you gotta love it! :P

LizN said...

Spelling Nazi, spelling Nazi coming in at two o'clock high!

I think you're a superstar Kerry (but you already knew that I hope)

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo