Thursday, May 5

It Feels AWESOME To Be Me!




"Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth."




- Martin H. Fischer





Do you have those days where you feel on top of the world - life has that bright and shiny feel to it, and the feeling of sheer pleasure of being healthy and alive, emanates from every pore in your body?


That's how I feel today, and I'm bursting with such joy that I had to share it before I leave tomorrow.

I had my last gym session today before leaving, and I finished strong. Some might have thought me a little crazy. I finished with a cardio session on the cross-trainer and went hell-bent-for-leather, just because I felt so damned good. The reason why people might have though me crazy?...I was smiling and mouthing the words to my latest fave workout song, because it felt good to be able to push myself and I wanted to feel spent.

So here's my latest fave workout track by Pitbull (feat Ne Yo)..."Grab somebody sexy and tell 'em, hey...Give Me Ev-ery-thing To-night". So I gave it everything I had! ;)

Hope you feel as awesome as I do right now!



2 comments:

Magda said...

Hi Kerry, well this is definitely where I come for a daily dose of feel good inspiration. I'm loving your blog and your celebration of all that you've achieved and the great place your in.

Slowly I'm making my way there also but still have a way to go. I'm enjoying the journey though.

XX Magda

Kerry W said...

Thanks Magda. I'm happy you're getting something positive from my blogs, and it's good to know that maybe some of my happiness is rubbing off on others. I'm also happy to hear that you're making your way slowly. At least you're heading in the right direction and more importantly - you're enjoying the journey. That's what makes reaching your destination so much more significant! XX :)

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo