Wednesday, September 8

Spring is Here...and I won't be


What a beautiful time of the year. Not much to say. I'll be away for a couple of weeks in Bandiana, VIC for my employment training. 12 months ago I was in Kapooka.

I'm just savouring this gorgeous weather we're having. I love this time of the year, and I love my garden. If you're interested in gardens and flowers then you're welcome to go to my other blog, Recipes in Richness, and read my other blog.

Talk to you when I get back, take care and don't forget to stop and smell the roses! XXX

2 comments:

Dianna Broeren said...

I love spring! It is a magical time of the year. Good to see your reunion went well. I hope you got to relax a little being the organiser.

Kerry W said...

Thanks Dianna! Yes, I did eventually, thank you. :) And yes...I love spring too. I vaguely remember you also love your flowers.

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo