Saturday, December 18

A Frankie Original...


60.78kgs today!

Since 28th November I've shed 4.52kgs, which is about 1.5kgs per week! Tomorrow is weigh-in day, but I exceeded this week's goal of being in the 61kgs. I'm hoping to get under 60kgs by Christmas Day.

Am I stoked? Hell yeah! 2011 is looking like it's going to get off to the start I want.

Wore my LJ tights this week for the first time to Zumba. Not feeling so horrible and self-conscious anymore. Feeling more like myself. Another 3.78kgs and I'm back to lean and feeling on fire!

Though I have to admit that Thursday I really struggled mentally, as I'd had a big training week. But I pushed through, because as we all know we get moments like these and I say, 'this too shall pass'.

So today's post is brought to you courtesy of Liz, who has written my new rehab, nutrition and exercise program for me, and is a big reason why I'm feeling so great and getting some amazing results. And the delectable Frankie who I could not replicate such a 'Fuck I'm Good!' pic. Thanks Frankie. :) I think the crystal ball says it all!

13 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Great work Kerry!

Kerry W said...

Thanks Charlotte. It's amazing what you can achieve when you actually make a decision. :)

Anonymous said...

I may have made the suggestions but YOU'VE done the WORK :) Well done chica!

Fifi said...

you're quite welcome Kerry. I had a feeling that one would be appropriate for you! Awesome progress!!

Nicole said...

Hey Kerry !! Good work !! I'm still on the Holy Crap I'm fat stage...but I'll catch up real soon :0

Kerry W said...

Yeah, I know Liz, but I don't focus as well, unless I'm on a definite plan. Not all plans are necessarily good ones or the right ones, and I'm just thankful I seem to find the right ones when most needed. As the quote by Sidtharma Gautama goes, "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear". I need direction in this way, so I can concentrate on just training.

Thanks Frankie. You read my mind. :)

Ha..ha..HOLY CRAP! stage...yeah, was there only 3 weeks ago, and I have no doubt you'll be catching up soon. :)

Kerry W said...

oh...sorry typo for you spelling nazis out there...that should be 'Siddhartha'. :)

Raechelle said...

Awesome Kerry; way to push through! 2011 is looking brighter and brighter!

Kerry W said...

Thanks Raechelle! Have a great Christmas hey? You've moved into your new place haven't you? Sounds like a great start for 2011 for you! :)

Raechelle said...

We move in Feb. Have a great Chrissy and New Year!

KRISTIN said...

Woohoo! Nice work Kerry. Sounds like you are back on fire, which is awesome to hear. Keep up the good work girl and go rock 2011! xoxo

Kerry W said...

Thanks Kristin! :)

Judes said...

Good lord! They are some results!!!

ka-POW! xo

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo