Friday, February 12

Tik Tok





Feeling great! It's amazing how crappy I felt at the start of the week, and how the break has got me jumping out of my skin. I'm going to need all that energy for tonight for today's Crossfit WOD.

Listening to Ke$ha...
Tik Tok...that's how energetic I'm feeling. Wish I could feel like this all the time. So gotta take advantage of this burst of energy.




I'm still a fair way from reaching any real and lasting intensity as far as my training. It's building and there's this feeling inside me at the moment like a slow, steady, build of energy and intensity. I think it will take me about until mid-year to reach my Zenith, and I'm banking on the last six months is when I'm going to achieve my best me for 2010....a lean, mean, fighting machine, and staring down the barrel of Sexy Bitch (that's the hope and intent anyway..hee..hee...)!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I agree with Liz... you, to me, are already there. Good on you for continuing to raise the bar. You are an inspiration x

Kerry W said...

Thanks girls! ***blushing***. Funny how people view you, and how you view yourself. To me, I've got so far to go to reach my goals, but I'm really enjoying this path of my journey, striving for the seemingly impossible!

I had an awesome workout tonight. Different mindset, and as Hanni encouraged...I smashed it! I think it's the best I've felt during a WOD.

Em said...

Yup! you are a gorgeous lovely wonderful (sexy fit) woman, relish in the compliments Kerry, well deserved! xx

Kerry W said...

Em...***more blushing***

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo