Wednesday, February 9

Zumba...Kath & Kim Style



"That's nice, that's different, that's unusual"
- pron. That's ny-oice, that's different, that's un-ewes-yewl
( from Kath and Kim website)

I have to say that today Zumba was AWESOME!

We have the enigmatic Rachael doing all Zumba classes at Go Health Beenleigh, and we had at least 50 women doing Zumba this morning. The atmosphere was electric and there was alot of gyration and woot-woots going on. Rachael just sold her dance school and is now doing Zumba full-time. She's awesome, and I love doing her classes!

What I loved about this mornings class was that not only was it packed and full of energy, but I loved the individuality that was on show. Especially in what people wear. It gets whackier every time I go, and I just shake my head sometimes and wonder 'what the hell were they thinking?'!

But you know, I think it's great! There's definitely some gals who have some confidence!




Okay...the picture above was pretty close to what one woman wore to Zumba. The black bra (not sports bra); shorts...but just imagine aqua blue cotton shorts (firmly fitting!)similar style to the old terry towelling shorts, but without a pile, and black tights. Now this woman was quite voluptuous. Very interesting....


Now the other stand out was a young woman of about 20 or slightly younger wearing bright pink, thin, cotton tights and wearing black undies. She had a yellow sleeveless t-shirt and...you guessed it (as the above photo sought of gives away)...she was wearing long socks over her tights. I can't remember the colour, but it was bright! And she was up front of the class, and after each music segment, her ass would hang out over her tights and she had to keep pulling them up...hilarious (though I didn't laugh of course)!

There are many interesting sights at the gym, and I'm quite enjoying the variety of people we get at our gym. It's just so entertaining!

4 comments:

Magda said...

Hmmm my Zumba class sounds comparitively boring. Maybe I should bighten it up in a stand-out outfit??!! LOL

Fifi said...

I managed to *cough*download*cough* some Zumba workouts from the net. I am SO gonna incorporate them into my cardio. Great when I've got joint issues as it's not repetitive like walking and 'whole body' workouts always get you sweating quickly!

Liz N said...

Love it, you should see what Wanda wears :) So bright I have to wear shades!

Kerry W said...

When you do Magda, be sure to take a photo and post it on your blog/FB! :P

You'll have to let us know how it goes Frankie, and make sure when you do it, than you VLOG it! :P ;)

Okay...I know I'm supposed to know who Wanda is, and I think you've mentioned her Liz, but you'll have to remind me again who she is. I've met her haven't I? Maybe at FF Indro? I remember they were having some crazy program intro and everyone was dressed quite brightly, but the standout was that guy who wore a g-string on the outside of his white? tights I believe! :P

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo