Friday, April 3

Goodbye Alby


I thought I'd do a bit of a farewell dedication to Alby - aka - 'Hot Boy', as AW has tagged him.
Alby only just posted the above profile pic on his facebook page just hours ago. What do you think girls...Frankie? If I had a 'hot files' label, I would definitely be adding him.

Anyway, Alby leaves for NZ tomorrow, and I, as like quite a few gym members, other friends and family will miss him. So why am I dedicating a post to Alby?

Well I met Alby around 8 months ago now...actually probably before, but I never took too much notice until he had to take my first lot of measurements at the gym, when I started my IBO program. And ever since, Alby has been taking my measurements throughout my first, second and just recently, the 6th week of my 3rd program. He's seen all the changes over this period, and has been a staunch supporter of me throughout my fitness journey, and has constantly showered me with compliments, and encouragement and has become a friend. Not only is Alby beautiful on the outside, but even more beautiful on the inside. A real SNAG girls...genuinely caring, gentle, optimistic, and not afraid to share his feelings and show how much he does care for people... hence his popularity.

So anyway...I will miss him. A loss for Lifestyle Health & Fitness, but a great asset for Les Mills gyms in NZ! It will be great however to keep abreast of his new quest and search for direction, and I look forward to hearing about his continued journeys (he's done quite a few things in his short life so far).

2 comments:

Fifi said...

he he...definite high hotness level there....

Raechelle said...

I'm sure that boy had quite a bit to do with motivating you girl-LOL! Having a bod like that measure you up every week would definitely keep you on track!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo