Saturday, April 18

Program 3...Week 10 Update


I've had a good week, and completed all my weights and cardio sessions as per my weekly goals I set out, though I've had to slightly alter my program intensity this week due to my recent slight 'muscular irritation'. It was good though to get back to my normal training week of 6 days, and I felt good training hard (as hard as required, and not crazy hard).

After the Easter free meal weekend with the extra carbs, and the altered program, I feared I might tip over the dreaded '58kg' mark, as I weighed in last week at 58.8kg! I dropped some carbs during the week to compensate for the altered program, but still wasn't confident of the results.

Anyway...lol...I weighed in this morning at 57.4kg! *shock*

So I was pretty happy with this, and I am fairly confident that by the end of my program, which is two weeks away, I should be able to maintain my weight below or on 58kg.

Well...that's about it. I don't have anything profound to say. The only other bit of news is that my appointment for my medical examination, psych interview and job interview for the army reserves is booked for Tuesday 12th May. I've bought my interview outfit and most of the accessories. Now all I have to do is make sure I've got my CV all in order, know what I'm going to say to impress the interviewers enough to want to employ me and ensure I'm well rested and fighting fit for my medical. I want the MD to take one look at me (in my undies and bra), and say..."Yep...you're in!" Maybe I should pump up in the toilets beforehand...he...he...he...lol...

6 comments:

Mightee Mouse said...

Congrats on your weigh in, good luck for the 12th - I'll be keen to hear how you go. I'm sure you'll do great & give the MD an eyeful!!

Fifi said...

NOICE. Very excited for you!

Nicole said...

Well done Kerry. I love your commitment to everything that you want. Keeps me going !

Robyn said...

I think that's exactly what the arm MD is going to say, "Yep... you're in!" You're a shoe-in, Kerry. I have no doubt.

Kerry W said...

Thanks all for the thumbs up! :)

Anonymous said...

You're doing great - I love that you have such a kick arse goal - make sure you take a piccie of you in your hawt new interview outfit!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo