Monday, November 3

New Program - New Goals

(click to enlarge)


I've had one week on my new training program. I think one more week and I'll have my technique downpat, and I'll know the weights I need in order to start challenging myself. I like my new program and am really excited by the possibilities, 2nd time round!


Another 4-6 weeks and I think I'll have a fair idea of how close my program is aligned with my goals that I formulated. My nutrition plan is pretty much the same. The only change being that more carbs have been introduced on my weight training days. I don't even look at my nutrition program anymore - don't need to. I know it backwards and am quite comfortable eating the same foods. Dinnertime is when I tend to change the meals to give me some variety.


So here are my new goals...

  • Goal weight: 58kg
  • Body fat % (callipers): 15-16%
  • Tighten/strengthen abdominals (lower/deep)
  • Say goodbye to the fat off my hips, thighs & stomach
  • Tone up my abs (especially lower abs)
  • Maintain jog on treadmill for 30 mins without any stiffening/pain to hips/joints
  • Increase upper body, glute, and hip flexor strength

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

0 comments:

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo