Wednesday, November 12

Superwoman is Out to Lunch


It's official...Superwoman is out to (a long) lunch, and won't be back for at least 3 days!

Yes...after a little bit of deliberation, and honestly looking at where I was at...tired, not feeling refreshed after sleep; strained muscles and snowballing niggles; muscles just not responding to training, I re-evaluated my situation, and decided that training through this, just wasn't going to give me the best outcome.

So I sent out an S.O.S to my (online) PT with express request for H.E.L.P!

Sure enough...a speedy reply came back saying...R.E.S.T!

The diagnosis?.... OVERTRAINING...derrrrrr! So, my life as a super hero (in my dreams) will be totally on hold with the following instructions....next 3 days...complete rest...carbs at every meal...ditch the fat burners...in with the Vit B...re-evaluate. And...upon my return from my long lunch...only 3 L.I. cardio sessions to begin with (in addition to weights), and increasing this when my body feels like it's got its' mojo back.

I do have to admit...I was rather excited about the carbs at every meal! And even more sad... I can't wait to have some chicken soup with chinese veges, shitake mushrooms, and rice tonight for dinner...yum. I've even hired out some DVD's (Anthony is away) to watch over the next couple of nights
so I can vege out in front of the box!

Hell...I know how to relax, along with the best of 'em! Goes to show...this is a sad reflection of how dull my life is according to the 'norm' (who wants to be normal anyway?)...booorrrring...yawn...

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

2 comments:

Fifi said...

what's the norm?? I must be abnormal too then. Love that new photo and the halter neck by the way...looks FAB.

Frankly

Kerry W said...

Yeah...you're definitely not normal! he..he...he. Thanks for compliment. I love that photo too! Thought I should keep that pic up-to-date and change it every so often.

Kerry :)

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo