Monday, June 22

Crossfit is ON AGAIN!


Thanks to those who made the suggestions about training - there were some good ones!

However...it looks as though CROSSFIT IS ON AGAIN, and I'm happy as a lark!

So how did it all turn around in 24hours? Well...it only happened this morning, after reading LizN's comment, which sent me on a solution hunt, where I ended up looking down the powerlifting/weightlighting avenue, but without a suitable one (solution).

And then it struck me...."Why don't I just ask for a solution from Crossfit?"

I can't go as many times as I'd like to, and the fee structure just wouldn't work for me if I could only get there 1-2 times per week, so I just assumed that was the end of the road. So I thought I'd give Matt a ring at Crossfit and explain my dilemma, to which he provided a more that suitable solution! So I'm excited once again! And even better, he said he can help with the home gym, and said that all I needed to start were dumbells, a barbell and a pull-up bar and I'm in action.

Crossfit here I come!....(soonish)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased! I was totally stumped as far as alternatives went, but good on your for using your initiative like that. That's one of my mottos. If you don't ask, you don't get!

I'm pleased that this has worked out :))

Anonymous said...

Always seems to be a solution not far around da corner eh!
And it sounds like your family really know that you keeping challenged and fit is important to you.

Kerry W said...

Yeah Judy...that's what I finally figured in the end too (if you don't ask, you don't get).

I truly believe that too Em, that there is a solution to everything. It may not always be exactly as you imagine it, but alternatives are always there.

Miss Positive said...

Yay, that is awesome that you have a solution!

That picture of all the trainers on the crossfit website, the trainer on the far left is our best man at our wedding (Jarrod) and hubbys best mate :)

Hilary xx

Kerry W said...

Will have to go back and have a look on the website now Mrs Hudson. :)

Fifi said...

So glad you got it sorted Kerry. See? people are actually quite cool aren't they?
Man, I'm so far behind in my blog reading *cough*

Lisa said...

yee ha!!!

Matt is a great guy, and I am so pleased he had a solution for you.

See you at the dark side!

Lisa

Kerry W said...

I thought I was already at the dark side, i.e. 40. :)

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo