Saturday, June 13

Different Kind of er...Funky



It's 4:30am, and I can't sleep.


I went out with my (school) friends last night for Terasa's birthday celebrations, and had my free meal, which I'd been saving up for 2 weeks. I didn't even have anything really disgusting, and I haven't been able to sleep because of gas...fe-euwww!


All I had was curly fries; a beautiful avocado and crumbed mushroom salad; Mississippi Mud cake with cream and ice-cream (hmmm...that may have been the culprit), and a cappucino. And my stomach has been rumbling ever since. So I thought I'd share it with my blog friends...he...he....shows how special I think you guys are...*wink *wink *click of the tongue...

No use rolling around in bed awake. Luckily Philomena decided to crash in our bed, and Anthony has swapped. Cause at least the noises and smells won't worry little Miss Phil (cause she's like her mum and just as noisy and smelly...he...he...poor AW).

I think I'm going to be stuffed tomorrow. I'll be catching trains today...Army Enlistment ceremony this morning and then PINK concert tonight! Woohoo! I got a surprise message this morning on FB from a fellow IBO'er asking me if I wanted to go (cause her daughter is sick) tonight. I was absolutely stoked! How could I pass up such a wonderful gesture? Apparently it was spontaneous - so it makes it even more special. Now I haven't actually met her in person, but I am so looking forward to it, and meeting her family. It's times like these that I am humbled and grateful for all the wonderful friendships and connections that I've made through Ideal Bodies Online, including meeting alot of amazing people, even if it is only in blogland!





Have a great day! Oh...and if you bump into me today somewhere....be afraid...be very afraid...buahhhaahaahaa....

1 comments:

Fifi said...

What a big day you have! Enjoy it all.

PS - you're gross..thanks for sharing NOT

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo