Tuesday, June 30

Back into Swing of Things


Just a quick post today to say that I was back at the gym this morning after one week's break.
I still wasn't 100% last night, so decided another night should put me in good stead - which it did.

I only did cardio this morning - just some interval/steady state stuff, abs and stretches. It did feel good to be back in the gym and I felt good working out. I'm starting to put my thoughts into the right frame of mind again, and doing alot of visualising as to how I want to look and feel. So I'm steadily getting back into the frame of mind that I want back, which is usually AWESOME!

Okay...gotta go. Gotta try and catch some shuteye and rest up before getting ready for Parade night at AA (just the usual stuff). Probably more practice - which I need. I did my first practice last week, and I quite enjoyed it. No doubt I'll have forgotten alot of the 'catch phrases'. And tonight I'll be putting in my preferences for Kapooka. I have two course dates to choose from - 4th Sept. and 11th Sept. As far as getting them, well that's another matter. We'll just have to wait and see, though I hope it doesn't drag on forever...lol...welcome to AA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Kapooka thing is really happening eh? It really makes it seem real! Although, with all of your drills, I bet it sure feels real to you.

Glad your first workout back was good, it really sets the scene for the next ones!

wooooooo!

Fifi said...

Glad you're feeling better Kerry. I'm sure your body is thankful for the forced rest anyway. You'll come back stronger than ever!

Kerry W said...

Yes Judy...it's reallly happening, though I've been working towards it for so long, I think it's going to be surreal when it does.

Hopefully Frankie, that's the plan - coming back stronger than ever. Once my program is finished I'm going to review the way I 'do training', and reassess my recovery time. I think I really need to work it in more regularly, rather than every 3-6months. That's the plan anyways.

LizN said...

Hmms Kerry , a photo of a spin bike! Do you know what this could possibly mean :) lol

Kerry W said...

Don't get any ideas Liz...I just wanted a photo of a bike, and I liked the look of this one. Nice try. :-)

Funnily enough, I love cycling - used to do alot when I was younger, but I love the open spaces, rather than inside four walls.

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo