Sunday, March 7

Change & Growth


"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers."

- M. Scott Peck



Does anyone have a copy of 'Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' that I could borrow? It looks as though mine went to the op shops when I did a major clean out (strongly encouraged by AW). I really regret doing that cull. I hate parting with my books.

P.S. Thanks Kristin...your post gave me a much needed wake up. :)


6 comments:

Leisl said...

Hi Kerry

I love that comment by Scott Peck. It is so true! Thank you for sharing

Leisl xo

Robyn said...

I've got a copy of ZATAOMM if you want to borrow it.

I loved Peck's The Road Less Travelled. I love his opening words that convey the message that once you accept that life is difficult, it becomes relatively easy.

Hang in there K. :)

Nicole said...

:)

Kerry W said...

Thanks all for your comments. :)

Hey Robyn...I might take you up on the offer. A thought just came to me though...I might try the local library first to see if they have it (and the Road Less Travelled too. It's been yonks since I've read it). If not, then I'll let you know. Thanks & cheers. :)

Kerry W said...

Reus...another thought provoking blog. i love your photography posts btw. :)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you Kerry, Blogland is EXTREMELY boring at the moment!

Where the hell is everyone?

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo