Friday, March 12

Code of Persistence


Code of Persistence
  1. I will never give up so long as I know I am right.

  2. I will believe that all things will work out for me if I hang on to the end.

  3. I will be courageous and undismayed in the face of poor odds.

  4. I will not permit anyone to intimidate or deter me from my goals.

  5. I will fight to overcome all physical handicaps and setbacks.

  6. I will try again and again and yet again to accomplish what I desire.

  7. I will take new faith and resolution from the knowledge that all successful men and women have had to fight defeat and adversity.

  8. I will never surrender to discouragement or despair no matter what seeming obstacles may confront me.

'How to Turn Failure into Success', Harold Sherman

3 comments:

Leisl said...

Loved it Kerry - spot on!

Thanx for sharing xo

Nicole said...

ditto :)

Katherine Jenkins said...

It's no giant step that does it, but lots of little steps...I love this quote on this post. Thanks for following me on Lessons from the Monk I Married..I'm taking lots of little steps with my 365 lessons...thanks for reading!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo