Saturday, December 27

1 Wk of Indulgences = 4 Wks Hard Work...Blown!

At week 8, one of my 2 week program goals was to hit 58kg. Last week I was 58.3kg. This week?...

59.4kg! Holy Dooly...a gain of 1.1kg! My first ever weight gain in a little over 5 months!

It wasn't actually a whole week of indulgences. I had a couple of free meals over a couple of days, and did pop some extra little things into my mouth leading up to Christmas. And it probably wasn't so much, how much I ate, but what I ate. High fat and sugar content. It's the sugar that really stuffs me up, and know I need to avoid it like the plague (chocolate and sweet desserts). Cheese and fatty preserved meats are the other foods I need to avoid to maintain a healthy, lean body.

On a positive note...I have lost 1kg in a week before, so I've got 2 weeks to drop 1.4kg. So my aim is still reach 58kg over the next 2 weeks. My meals have been clean since Christmas Day, and I have no plans for New Years eve, so my indulgences are now officially over!

Okay...head down...bum up!

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

3 comments:

Fifi said...

Hey Kerry. Don't worry. Probably 3/4 of that is water. You got 3g of water clinging to every 1g of extra carbs you ate/drank so I reckond about 1kg of that is just water that will come of very easily (geeeeeez at least I hope that's how it works or I'm in BIG trouble!!!).

I feel like I've got a 6 month pregnant belly right now. Weighing in on Monday when I start my kid free health farm f/night.

Fingers crossed we just need a little clean food and exercise to sort us out!

Cheers

Fat Frankie

Kerry W said...

Thanks Frankie. Yeah...I've got big hopes for both of us...he...he!

Was super motivated at training this morning. I reckon getting back to a super clean diet and putting a bit more into cardio this week - hoping to drop 1kg.

Anyway...that's our take on things and we're sticking to it hey?

P.S. Fat went to my thighs I'm sure! :)

Raechelle said...

Well-at least you know what you did-and now your back on track!
Stay motivated girl!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo