Sunday, December 7

Program II, Week 6 Results







Photo 1: Start of Prog. 1 & Now - Week 6, Prog. 2


It's the halfway mark, and I am very pleased with my results. I'm even more excited about the next 6 weeks, and decided this time round to do depletion. With my results, which have been a bit of a surprise, I am hoping that my photos at end of week 12 will be worth all the hard work. My photo shoot is already booked, so I'm now counting down, and hope that last bit of fat from my abs, thighs and hips will go.

As far as my goals go, I'm only 900g off my goal weight of 58kg, and I've passed my body fat % goal of 15%. I'm now curious as to how low I can go, as I am still losing weight, and am pretty confident I am retaining muscle.

Even though I've dropped the number of cardio sessions and lowered the intensity slightly, it hasn't affected the rate at which I am losing weight. In fact, I think it has assisted the weight loss as well as aided my recovery. I don't think the extra carbs during recovery and my holiday hurt either (quietly).

I am due for a program update, though I think another couple of weeks on the existing program would be preferable, due to the interruptions.

Anyway...I'm so motivated now (though apprehensive about depletion week...eek!) and am now just curious as to how my body will change, especially around the lower abs, which is my sticking, stubborn area that won't budge (along with thighs and hips).

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

4 comments:

Fifi said...

whoooo hoooo! Great stuff Kerry!

Fifi said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog Kerry and I'm posting this again so you see it.

You need to look at the latest photo of you in your underwear and see that you are a striking looking woman with the energy to match!

So there..

Frankie

Kerry W said...

Thanks Frankie, but I've never been a 'stunner' when it comes to looks. I'm not under any illusions. Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy with my looks. I remember getting a photo done for my business stuff by a professional photographer (the one on my 'about us' page on my site), and he described me as 'handsome'. I have other attributes that make up for it! Ha...Ha... Anyway...my husband thinks I'm hot, so that's all that counts! :)

Fifi said...

Hey Kerry I think that photo of Val Waughman (?) is not only athletic and muscular but also really still feminine (which is my main concern) but she looks fantastic! Great bod to aspire too.

I'm slacking off at work after a flat out morning!

Cya

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo