Wednesday, December 3

Gotta Love my Metabolism

Here I am last week on holidays, quietly savouring the taste of italian sausage, bocconcini, mozzarella, sun-dried tomato, pine nuts, and herbs on pizza bread with Pachelbel's 'Canon' swooning in my head. Meanwhile in the deep, dark, recesses of my brain, a voice suddenly screams out..."Fat! Ba..aa..aa..d Fat! You'll get FAT! ... OMG Kerry...you've just lumped on 3kgs and blown your 2nd program out of the water!...and then Acca Dacca's 'Ball Breaker', rudely interrupts my classical interlude! SH*te!#%$%^ "GO AWAY good-for-nothin' guilt trip...you're not hijacking this pizza party!"

And you know...that little party pooper never returned for the rest of week, so I could enjoy the remainder of my little holiday indulgences, and I did!

So...the moment of truth...my weigh-in...

59.5kg......I lost 1kg! OMG!

What the hell was I so worried about?

Damn...I'm loving my metabolism right now! It's like a well-oiled machine...burning the midnight fat while I sleep...

Hmmm...can't wait to do my measurements come end of the week...week 6...the official half-way mark! And I'm only 1.5kg from my weight goal. So excited...hee...hee..

Ciao for now...Kerry :)




0 comments:

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo