Sunday, November 1

OOPS! What 3 Wks of Contemplation Looks Like...



Oh Dear! This is what 3 weeks of contemplation (doing sweet f*&k all) looks like (you'll notice the bulge there...no I'm not preggers....lol...). And it's all gone to the waist! Luckily I still look sought of fit, but who am I kidding?

Happy weight: 58kg
Weight before Kapooka: 59kg
Weight after Kapooka: 57kg
Weight this morning: 61.7kg! OOPS....

Lesson learnt...another experience clocked up on how long it takes to turn into a slob (not long apparently). This has been a health and social experiment (another way to say that I'm in denial).

Time to pull my finger out of my ass!

Hmmm...I'm wondering if I can undo the damage in the same amount of time (challenge to myself: HELL YEAH!)

Today is DAY 1...Week 1...3.7kgs to offload and counting down!


This is also a public admission and act of accountability...so please feel welcome to firmly plant your boot where it rightly deserves to go...where I just pulled my finger from...lol...


9 comments:

Hanni said...

Oh how i wish i pulled my finger out at 3 weeks but mine has been 6 weeks! Ahh time to get back on track We can do this : )
GAME ON!!!

Kerry W said...

I'm up for the challenge Hanni! :) So that's 3.7kg's I have to lose in 3 weeks. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of swimming, since that's about as physical as I can get right now. :P

And you?

Hanni said...

I wanna try lose bout 5-6kgs over the next 6weeks! i think just by tiding up what im eating ill drop a few in the first couple of weeks!

Bring it on Kerry hehe!

Will keep u up to date how im going and check in and see how you are going : )

Good luck ( Not that you need it you will smash those numbers)

KRISTIN said...

Kerry, sounds like we are ALL in the same boat.. I'm with Hanni-baby! I've got a few to lose also and I've been slack as long as Hannah has! Let's start a new group challenge then shall we?

Nicole said...

Count me in Ladies !!!! I've just today, counted how many weeks til xmas ....mmmm...only 7 and set some new short term goals! And since Wednesday's event, although I've kept up training, nutrition has been a little, well, off. So, I'm committing also to pulling my finger out. 5 kilos in the next 7 weeks and I'll drop at least 3% body fat...ok?
xx

Fifi said...

Yep...I have the baby bulge too. Everything else seems ok..just the bulge around the middle. I'm still aiming for under 70kg by Christmas..so that...well not sure as I am too chicken to stand ont he scales. Was 77.5 two weeks ago..GULP. Hey!! Word verification is 'lites'. he he..good sign.

Raechelle said...

Good for you girl! but really, you look damn fit...look at those arms...I wouldn't have even noticed any "supposed" bulge cause all I saw was the fabulous arms!

Kerry W said...

Looks like it's game on girls...group challenge sounds good, though I think it will be more an exercise in public accountability. So I'll be checking up on you gals each week. :P

Thanks Raechelle, but it's sought of like seeing a guy who works out in the gym and he's got massive arms and upper body, and pins for legs...it's just WRONG...lol...

Anyway...Day 2...so far so good. It's amazing what you'll do when you make a decision. Have a great week! :)

Rachael P said...

Yep in the same boat too. Bulge got a bit bigger my pants felt tooo tight. But hay, it good to see why the continuation has to follow all programs. Its not just loosing the weight it is maintaining it in the future. I am sure you can smash it and get there. Good luck to all you ladies on the challenge.

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo