Monday, November 16

Update


Weight: 59.6kg
Loss over a week: 1kg

It's one week before I go on our annual beach holiday in Caloundra. I'm looking forward to it, as per usual, and I hope the weather is as hot as it is this week in Brissy. Tomorrow it's supposed to reach 35deg C. Perfect beach weather! Wish we were there this week.

Anyway...somehow I don't think I'll reach my happy weight of 58kg. The main thing is, it's going down and I don't feel so fat - just a little flabby. I don't expect I'm going to lose too much more, as my nutrition has been about 95%. I had pizza on Saturday night for our date. I can't remember the last time I had take out pizza. AW and I guessed it was on our beach holiday last year in November. I also made a zucchini slice on Friday night, so I strayed a little from my perfect nutrition plan. But overall, the eating has been under control...no extras.

Now...I just need to up the ante in the exercise department. I'm coming along verrrry slowly I have to admit. I'm in no rush for the remainder of the year to push myself too hard. However, I know once Christmas is over, I'll be hankering to get back on the horse and go for gold. By then, I'm hoping my body has fully recovered and I've gotten over my injuries and corrected the imbalances.

Have a great week all! :)

5 comments:

Fifi said...

Is it that time of year already? Your Caloundra holiday that is....

Oooh a holiday. Sounds heavenly right now. Mine will be the 3 weeks Andrew takes the kids to Coffs and I get the place to myself.

Your weight will come off once you're back firing on all cylinders next year. xx

Robyn said...

Well there's reassurance that the newly gained weight can come off. 1kg per week is doing great. I've put on 3.5kg since the early October, and I'm hoping to get it off the bod before Christmas. Well, you've just provided evidence that it can happen.

Mmmm... love pizza!

Anonymous said...

Holiday! just what you need.
Love it, enjoy every second. Be kind to yourself and the time with Anthony & Lil Miss Phil! XXOO

LizN said...

Nice work Kerry!

Kerry W said...

thanks all. I don't think there's much chance of losing much more weight, unless I increase the exercise, and get to 100% nutrition. I'm cruising along quite nicely, and not putting too much pressure on myself. I'll up the ante at the start of 2010. So yes Robyn, it is possible. Just start with your nutrition and should shed some kilos with that. :)

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo