Sunday, July 26

So Much To Do...So Little Time


Today I'm feeling a little tired, overwhelmed and over it!

Over it, in that I've had a real busy month and I haven't been able to follow my program because of the slight turmoil from starting in the army, being sick, social stuff, plus now having a couple of injuries, niggles. It's not only thrown out my exercise, but my eating as well, and it's just been one roller coaster ride this past six weeks.

I have one more week on my 4th and last Ideal Bodies Online program, and I'm annoyed because I haven't been able to maximise on this last program due to the changes in my life. I know I just have to get my head around it all. So many changes have happened, and are still happening as I write this.

My gym membership expires end of August, and now my Kapooka training is set for beginning of October. I was going to start at Crossfit and start my martial arts training upon my return (which was originally going to be September), but I don't want to put it off until then, because now it will be November. With the recent injuries/niggles, I'm still not sure how my training is going to go, and am being very protective, as I want to be 100% fit for Kapooka. So I don't know what the hell I'm going to do training-wise. I really have to sit down and think about it. I have to be careful, when I know with only 10 weeks to go, I need to start upping the ante to prepare myself, as my fitness level has dropped since the changes started to take place. I was hoping to peak fitness-wise by Kapooka, but just am a little overwhelmed by the uncertainty of my training.

Life at home is a little crazy too, and things are starting to get out of hand again. I like to be organised and know where things are sitting, and at the moment I don't. I finally got to water my beloved garden today. It's been about a month, and my poor plants are just about dead! A couple have given up the ghost, and the outside of the place is in dire need of some TLC. With only one month before spring, now is the time I need to put in some time in the garden, and get fertilising, composting, pruning and getting my plants back to health again.

So this month is BACK ON TRACK month! I think I will just get all my shit sorted out, the house back to a nice, clean, organised state (it does my head in when there's mess around - I can't function properly); get my tax finalised; the office sorted; the outside and garden cleaned and sorted and get my house looking like a home again...oh...and spend some much needed time with little Miss Phil, who still isn't potty trained, so I need to focus on her! And my nutrition has slipped this last week, so I will be getting on track as of tomorrow.

Hopefully, by the end of the month, life will seem a little more balanced and my head more clear, so that I can make some important decisions as to what the next step is to maintain the gains I've made in the last 12 months, and what I need to do to continue moving forward, while keeping my life balanced and as stress-free as possible.

In saying all of that, I may not be posting as much over the next month, or reading blogs, as I really need to focus on home, family, and me, so I'm firing on all cyclinders by the end of August.

Ciao for now...Kerry :-)

2 comments:

Fifi said...

You just do what you need to Kerry to get back to where you want to be. Sometimes we need a BIG catchup to feel balanced again and some things need to go on the back burner. I'm heading towards a similar situation myself I think...but then I can always do my blogging and blog reading at work LOL!

Anonymous said...

Well your routine has had a major shake up these past few months. You'll get yourself organised in no time and be back on top of things. xxoo

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo