Thursday, December 31

Beautiful Blogger Award


Okay...I've been tagged by the lovely Raechelle! I have to share 7 things about myself. And I have to tag seven others. Here goes...

  1. I was AW's martial arts instructor when I met him originally (when he was only 18).
  2. I was adopted at birth, and I had to be moved around PNG and finally brought to Australia, so my tribal people could not find me.
  3. I can speak basic Mandarin Chinese.
  4. My joints are hypermobile (I'm very flexible), or what people called 'double-jointed'.
  5. My nickname at school was 'Piggy'. Firstly because my maiden name was Piggott, but also because I've always loved my food...lol...
  6. I played netball (and softball) right through primary school and high school and represented Brisbane for a short stint.
  7. My first boyfriend I ever had, was when I was 21 and he was 18yrs my senior.

And here are seven fellow bloggers that I am tagging...

  • Carolyn
  • Tracey (W)
  • Rachel (P)
  • LizN (just saw you've already been tagged!)
  • Em
  • Sue
  • Nicole

Have a fantastic New Years everyone and bring on 2010...Year of the Sexy Bitches! :P

7 comments:

Rachael P said...

Loved your 7 things specially the last one, that is soooo romantic and such a perfect sharing end to 2009. Happy New Year Kerry

Raechelle said...

Now you've had an interesting life! Love learning these new things!
Have a FANTABULOUS New Year girl! I'm so glad to have "met" you this year and hope to meet you in person some day!
cheers hon!

Kerry W said...

Eh-hem...I'm afraid the last point isn't too exciting...he had 3 kids and was an asshole Rachael.

Thanks Raechelle...the pleasure is all mine (meeting you in blogland), and I too hope to meet you in person. AW & I are hoping to get up to Nth Qld for our 10yr wedding anniversary.

Hope you saw in the New Year with much excitement for the coming year...it's going to be a cracker! ;)

Fifi said...

Happy New Year Kerry xxxxx

Kerry W said...

Thanks Frankie...Happy New Year to you too! XOX

Rachael P said...

My bad, I thought you were talking bout hubby. Hope your new year was a good one.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh - what an interesting 7 things!!

Lovin it :)

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo