Friday, January 1

A Message to all you SEXY BITCHES out there...OPERATION SEXY BITCH 2010 begins!



This is our year! So how are you going to complete your mission...what path are you choosing to become a SEXY BITCH (on the outside...cause we're already sexy on the inside *wink *wink) in 2010?

Here's the path I've chosen...it's mostly a repeat from a December 2009 post, plus extra stuff.


MISSION: To achieve a high state of physical fitness (for me), and become and stay as lean as possible all year round (my definition of a SEXY BITCH).

A high state of physical fitness for me, means to have superior upper body; core; glute and quad (leg) strength and power, as well as a moderate-to-high level of muscular endurance, and a substantially increased level of aerboic fitness (than I currently have), as per the Crossfit definition of fitness.

By achieving this, my aim is to considerably decrease, if not eliminate altogether, current muscular imbalances pertaining to RHS gluteals and multifidus muscles. I aim to achieve this and remain injury-free, by ensuring a balanced approach to my physical training, rest and recover, as well as nutrition.



MY GOALS:

  1. Obtain and maintain a lean 58kg throughout the year.
  2. Decrease and/or eliminate body fat significantly, especially around the abdominals, thighs and hips. I will go on how I look, and the feel of my clothes, rather than using BF% as a guide.
  3. To increase muscle size, concentrating on glutes and quads.
  4. To reach Level 5 in Wing Chun Kung Fu (altered goal).
  5. To complete 10 full, straight 'Pull-ups' (chin above bar, unassisted).
  6. To complete 50 straight 'Push-ups' (as per Army standard.
  7. To run 2.4km (as per Army standard), in: a) 12 mins within 6 mths; b) 10 mins by the end of 12mths.




HOW I WILL ACHIEVE MY MISSION & GOALS:


  1. Train in Crossfit for 3 sessions per week min.
  2. Complete 1 x running session per week for time, for 2.4km.
  3. Wing Chun training for 2 sessions per week min.
  4. Maintain my stretching, mobility/activation, rehab exercises as part of every training session/day.
  5. Maintain for the time-being, my current nutrition program for Fat-loss and/or energy, i.e. 5-6 meals p/day (approx. 1450 cal p/day, low carb) and/or increased carb meals depending on energy requirements; min. 3ltrs water p/day; 1 cheat meal per week (if I choose). Nutrition program may change once reached goal weight of 58kg to become leaner.
  6. Use whatever visual stimulation and music to motivate and reinforce my goals, working toward my mission. I will do this DAILY.
  7. Incorporate (Shaolin) Kung Fu training basics, conditioning/bagwork, circuit or otherwise (1 p/w) into my schedule, once the first 3 steps have been achieved on a regular and consistent basis. This is to be self-taught and administered (altered).

END POINTS:

  • My Goals and How I will achieve my mission and Goals, will be reviewed at the end of June 2010 (6 months).
  • Pauline Nordin is my 'Inspirational Pin-up Girl' for 2010, and is a reflection of what I would like to achieve aesthetically. I do not necessarily want to 'become' her, rather, use her example and achievemets as a catalyst to achieve my own personal health and fitness goals.





I hope everyone had a fantabulous New Year and is really excited...I know I am!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO GO GO Kerry! looking forward to hearing about all the fabulous progress you will make!
Already walked into work and home again so I get a tick for my cardio for the day :D hehehe!

Fifi said...

Well Kerry..as you know I have decided to become one of those people that goes for a run in the morning...a long standing dream of mine (if the body co-operates). I will also train with weights CONSISTENTLY.

I'm also going to get my bodyfat down to 20% (or less) and maintain a lifestyle that keeps it there.

THAT is how I will become a Sexy Bitch.

Love your "Mission Possible" !

Nicole said...

Heeellllooooo Ladies. Well. I've spent the past couple of hours reading, assessing and tweaking my goals. I've constructed my training and lifestyle diary. I have my goals and mission for the year plastered on the office wall. The year has begun, I am sooooo ready for the challenge. Thanks Kerry, can't wait to follow your progress as well!!!!!!!

Robyn said...

Simply, wow!

I'll think about my goals tomorrow...

Just kidding. :)

I might commit my goals to writing later on: No to emotional eating; Decrease body fat; Increase muscle. I'm very much in a I'm-cosy-in-my-own-head mood at the moment.

Raechelle said...

Sounds like a plan girlfriend!
I don't think I will ever tire of seeing Pauline's pics...I do love her bod!
Go get em!
For me-I've completed my training plan for the first comp of the year in May. Still need to figure out what to do for the one week (actually 6 days) in between that on and the next one-but it will be done!

Anonymous said...

this is a great post!

I do love a plan - and girlfriend, YOU have a plan!!

WOOO

Kerry W said...

Em...definitely a big tick for you!

Frankie...loving your 'Mission Possible' too - so full of variety. :)

Nicole...I think you're more than ready. Can't wait to follow your triumphs this year!

Robyn...know where you're coming from. The 'oomph' hasn't quite caught up to the goal aspirations just yet. Still feeling lazy and fat...lol...

Raechelle...nope - I never tire of Pauline's pics either. Good to hear your training plan is done and dusted. The in-between will be a piece of cake for you. Can't wait to see you up on stage this year. ;)

Judy...yep...I have a plan. Just haven't got my mojo back yet. Four kilos less should do it! ;P

Unknown said...

I wanna fuck you

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo