Tuesday, March 24

Friendship

Free Orkut and My Space Friendship Graphics Glitters



I thought I'd do something a little different today, and post something a little less heavy or less contemplative. But of course, being who I am, I can't ignore the fact that I do love reading and pondering on stuff in general.

So here's a couple of my favourite Friendship quotes...


"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but reveal to him his own" - Benjamin Disraeli

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being" - Goethe

"Too late we learn, a man must hold his friend. Unjudged, accepted, trusted to the end"
- John Boyle O'Reilly

"There comes that mysterious meeting in life when someone acknowledges who we are and what we can be, igniting the circuits of our highest potential." - Rusty Berkus


Have a nice day. :)

4 comments:

KRISTIN said...

hahahahaha.... love it Kerry! Thanks! Definitely one for my gym man... hehe xoxo

Fifi said...

Hey look! It's kerry and her purple feather boa!

Rachael P said...

ooohh I so had that kind of day today. Yes I definatly think that is a really good saying

Kerry W said...

Thought you'd like that Kristin.

What can I say Frankie...long time no hear, so nice to hear from you too. :)

Yeah Rachael, sounds like you and Kristin had a similar day.

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo