Saturday, March 14

More Professional Pics




Now that my before and afters have been posted on IBO, I've decided to post some more professional pics. These still aren't the rest of them, but I think I'll reveal them as time goes on. I really love the top pic, because the photographer has really captured me 'a-la-naturale' ( in the sense of expression). I'm hoping one day to be sporting a 'six-pack', which is my ultimate dream. Once I get into the army reserves (fingers crossed), and this year has seen me achieve my goals, then I can concentrate on this goal maybe. Actually...I'd really love to have a six-pack by summer, come the end of the year...that would be nice!

9 comments:

Rachael P said...

Whi Whoo. Love those pics, you look absolutly fabulous Kerry. Wont be long getting that six pack you know, it really isnt that far off in those pics.

Rach

Raechelle said...

Great pics girl! Thanks for sharing...and you will get that 6 pack-you are already lean enough...and the pushups will help with that too! woohoo!

Nicole said...

Great photos Kerry.... Well done. I hope I can photos like that on my blog one day :)

You look FAB-U-LOUS !!!

Fifi said...

whoo wooooo....! (that was a whistle)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos, congratulations Kerry. :o)

Kerry W said...

Thanks girls! :-)

I was very happy with them, and so glad I made the decision to do them.

Robyn said...

Kerry, I think it's time you add a photo to your inspiration pics (the ones on the RHS of your blog). Because, babe, you look just like they do!

Robyn said...

Ooops, typo. I "intended" to write: I think it's time you add one of YOUR photos to your inspiration pics.

Btw, your an inspiration to me.

Kerry W said...

Thanks Robyn! :-)

hard to believe that 'mua' is an inspiration to someone...he...he..

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo