Saturday, March 21

Program 3, Week 6 Results


Surprises all round today.

My 3rd program has been less-than-perfect, though I am training just as hard. It's those little extras on top of my nutrition program that have been on my mind. I've been having more fat allowances than allocated, and even though I've been given more carbs on this program, I'm still finding I want to eat more. I haven't had any binges or anything, thank goodness. I've realised that I'm not as mentally focused as I have been for the last 8 months, and need to find more of that again. I'm not being too hard on myself though. I am determined to increase my focus for the remaining six weeks, yet still maintain a flexible approach to my training (don't need that for my nutrition of course). I'll receive an update to my program this week, so we'll see what comes of it, and I think that will help give me the focus I need.

I'm somewhat confused, as my bodyfat% is the same as end of depletion week (which was 8 weeks ago now), and overall, my weight since week 1 of the program has increased by 750g. So I've lost bodyfat, yet my measurements have increased. I think I've put on muscle. That's the only logical thing I can come up with. I'm confused because I haven't followed my plan to the T, but I've still lost bodyfat.

Confused, yet somewhat bemused but happy...Kerry :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll find your mental focus again, it's a big part of who you are.. but in the meantime, it's good that the BF% is down and your training is still top quality.

Meanwhile, I can't believe depletion week was 8 weeks ago!!!

Lemme know how you go recovering your focus, I may need some tips!

xo

Kerry W said...

Hey Jude

Thanks. I'm on my way to recovering my mental focus. I uploaded some new itunes to get me pumped again. I recovered some of that old 'dreaming' about what I'd like to look like, and just went back to what I was originally doing to keep my focus and motivation high. It can be so easy to lose sight of these things - that vision you have when you're starting something new.

Anyway...think I'll have to write a post about that.

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

P.S. I hope there's a little more sunshine around for you! :)

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo