Monday, August 24

Deletion of Post

Thanks Em and Hilary for your comments. Much appreciative of them, and Em, you were right about looking at why. I feel terribly guilty for airing out such a personal thing, especially when it comes to AW. He is a wonderful husband, and it seems I lacked the sensitivity and maturity to allow him time to explain himself. I got an email after I posted, and felt like the worse person in the world. Yes, it was more about him and what he is going through and has admitted that he may be suffering from depression and needs to find some help. I feel stupid for not recognising this. He said that Philomena and I are the MOST important thing to him in the world. So I congratulate AW on making such an admission, and at least we can start to work on some issues. Thanks for listening guys.

3 comments:

Raechelle said...

Well that sounded pretty serious...I didn't read the post, But it's probably best that you deleted it by the sounds of it....I hope you guys can work it all out-and if AW is suffering from depression-there is lots of help out there to help him through it!

Anonymous said...

awwwww I am so glad things have sorted themselves out well on the communication front anyway. Please please please do NOT feel bad about posting what you did, you can't always guess what or how people feel no matter how close you are to them Kerry. You know what, he has opened up, this is a good thing! Its easy for me to see that something was up with your hubby because I act in a similar way!! Depression is a funny thing. Exercise and sunshine and healthy nutrition and staying away from grog has helped me (as you know). Please don't beat yourself up too much, you are human after all! xoxoxoxox hugs!

Nicole said...

Kerry. I didn't read your last post.. but please don't beat yourself up over it. If you feel that it was a bad choice to express what you did, then thats OK. Remember what your intention is/was. That is what is most important. You can't be judged on having a good intention even if the choices you make are not your best ones. As for AW. Depression can be a lonely and very complex place to be. But with the right care and guidance, it can be overcome. I like to see it as a signpost to tell us that we may need to make some changes. Sometimes these things can be the most amazing opportunities to explore ourselves and grow. I'm sending you hugs on angels wings :) xx Nic

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo