Friday, August 21

Living in the Present & Soul Numbers



"Life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep your balance you must keep moving."

- Albert Einstein

This morning I was thinking about living in the present and enjoying life, each and every day. I always have my head in the clouds and am dreaming about the future. It looks rosy and there's lots of interesting things happening in my life. Lately, I've taken to just thinking one day at a time. I like to know that tomorrow there'll be something to look forward to, but I just don't want to take off the wrapping just yet. I just want to look at it and relish the thought of unwrapping it...tomorrow. That way, Christmas comes every day!

Well...that's about it for my thoughts today. It's early, and it's off to the gym for my very last session at Lifestlye Health Clubs, and commercial gyms, so I have to get cracking and get myself and Little Miss Phil ready. I said goodbye to the manager (not owner) last night, as he doesn't work in the mornings. He said he reckoned he'd see me when I got bored...hah!...getting bored at Crossfit?....FAT CHANCE!

Okay...here's my Soul Number 6...the person you really are, the person not seen by any other person. It can also indicate where you may have been in a past life. It is the soul force of who you are.

"This person responds to beauty, peace and harmony more so than any other soul number. You are very affectionate, sympathetic and extremely loyal. Your special mission in this life is to teach others to maintain peace and harmony in their lives and to spread the idea of the golden rule.

Domestic harmony is very important to you and if this is not happening, you will be very unsettled. You will have to watch you don't smother your loved ones, as the protection instinct in you is strong. Let them be themselves. Allowing your family members to express their own desires is important, even if you don't agree with their choices.

You are idealistic, fair and honest. Remember to give some of your love to humanity and work for the good of the world as well as those you personally love. Children, animals and those who are helpless appeal to you and you will be loved by all."

That's it for the weekend. I'm off soldiering this weekend and we leave tonight for Purga (near Ipswich), so it will be a tad cold. Even though we'll be sleeping under the stars again (yes, I will be wearing my thermals), it won't be so physically full-on. So I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and I'll be back on Monday.

Ciao for now...Kerry :-)

P.S. There's some weird vibes I'm getting in blogland ATM. It's not another full moon is it?





0 comments:

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo