Saturday, August 29

I (Don't) Know SQUAT!


This morning I did another Crossfit session, and the order of the day was OH Squats and Pullovers again! I'm still frickin' sore from Wednedsay...lol...but it's amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it. I was just very fatigued.
Today was another first...Overhead Squat, and let me tell ya', it wasn't easy! But I enjoyed learning the technique, and I have alot of practicing to do to get it right.
To view today's WOD (workout of the day), I've posted it and my results on my new training blog/diary, and I've called it Better-Faster-Stronger.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Erika said...

That is just too nasty! I had to look up what they were! I'm in envy, I just want to get back to the gym.

Kerry W said...

All in good time Esme...you can't rush these things. Remember...it took me literally 'years' to get from where you are to where I am right now with back pain, though I know it won't take you as long.

Set the goal, but take the time necessary to ensure you heal correctly, and once you're there, there won't be anything stopping you! Use those feelings you have to fuel your motivation to full recovery.

Mightee Mouse said...

OH Squats are awesome huh! You can't get away with bad form at all with them, so I am hooked :) Nice work K!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo