Thursday, August 27

Waking up to Beauty & Missing Numbers


This morning I am feeling like my normal self again, and my heart leapt with joy when I woke up and looked out to a beautiful, cloudless, sunny day. I am just loving the weather we're having at the moment...spring days, and it isn't even spring yet!

I have an annoying cough and having to clear the throat again, but with a couple days rest, it should mostly clear up. As predicted, my abs kill! Even just coughing or laughing hurts...right at the top of the abs near the rib cage. My shoulders and triceps are a little sore this morning too. But that was to be expected. Now that I'll be moving my body differently again and using my muscles in different ways, I expect to be sore after my Crossfit sessions. But all-in-all, feeling great and the soreness is just something you get used to anyway, and it tells me that I've worked myself...so that's all good. I can't wait for Saturday's Crossfit session and wonder what's in store!

So...numerology...today is about Missing Numbers ...in our name and birth date, there may be certain numbers missing. These missing numbers represent the qualities we have missing in our personalilty. If we are aware of the qualities we are lacking in, we can overcome these by learning of the missing number qualities.

"The missing number 4 means that you must develop a systematic orderly lifestyle which will produce a structured environment. Through hard work and discipline, you must translate your energies into tangible forms. All your finances and accounts must be kept in order. The lessons of the missing number 4 demand you to become thrifty, practical, reliable and steady. Reason must be used to arrive at all your conclusions.

Order, logic and hard work should become the cornerstones of your life, if you are to build a strong foundation. Think of yourself as 'salt of the earth'.

Natural application and concentration is not a strong trait within you when you have a 4 missing. Thus the absence of that 4 leaves a weakness in your character that requires added application, because it is the foundation number of all endeavours.

Missing Number 8: Your energies need to be channelled into the material world to attain a position of leadership. Your role at some time in you life needs to be that of the big boss, the executive who organises and manages big business. Maybe in a past lifetime you were very rich and squandered all of your money and now you have to learn the value of money through hard work.

Wealth will come easily to you but learning to manage it is the lesson. Your tremendous strength and will could help you to be one of the world's top athletes, if you are sports minded. You are here to learn total self control, not depending on others for your existence. Responsibility for your own well being and financial future, plus the responsibilites of family will be your top priority.

8 represents wealth and power and you have the capabilities of both, but as a young person you may be inclined to be lazy where money is concerned, but your chances are there for you to prove yourself."

Hmmm...wealth and power is definitely missing...ha..ha..ha...lol...

Have a great day all! :-)

0 comments:

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo