Saturday, August 15

Why Don't You Tip-Toe through the Tulips...with Me?


I haven't had alot to say lately. Life is just so wonderful that I have nothing different to report...no maladies, no drama...all is fine and dandy in my world. I have someone to love (AW & Phil)...something to do (lots of stuff)...and somewhere to call home. So if you're feeling a little a blue, I'm sprinkling around my current zest for life...ahhhh...how lucky can I be?!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and here's to an equally wonderful week. And the beautiful Qld weather is putting on quite a show for us at the moment. Spring has sprung..early!

5 comments:

Raechelle said...

Cheers to having a great life! And to fabulous weather!

Miss Positive said...

Awesome to hear that you're in such a great place at the moment Kerry! And yes, hasn't the weather been fabulous!

Hilary xx

Anonymous said...

I hear ya all the way Kerry! I'm feeling this way too, happy, happy happy being in the hear and now! Cheers to you! Happy to hear you're happy too! xx

Sandra said...

Here, here, Kerry!
It doesn't take much to see the positives in life, and you are a shining example of that.
As for the weather, even us Sydney-siders are enjoying a beautiful spring day.
xxx

Nicole said...

Kerry, I'm with you. The weather has been glorious lately (and has made getting in the pool for swim sessions much more pleasurable). Many thanks for the sprinkle of joy. I'll carry it through my week. xx

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo