Friday, August 28

Lat D.O.M.S & The Water Bearer



This morning I woke to some serious Lat D.O.M.S! Now...I can't even remember the last time my lats even hurt after a back workout...I can't. So I'm pretty stoked...what an awesome feeling! My whole upper body is experiencing some lovely soreness, not just my lats...abs, traps, pecs, shoulders, tris, and even at the base of my biceps. But I'm ready for tomorrow morning's Crossfit session. Ooooo...I can't wait to see what we're doing!




Today is the last bit of my numerology report, and it ends with my astrological sign...Aquarius - the Water Bearer.


"Element: Air
Ruler: Saturn
Colour: Violet
Metal: Aluminium
Watchword: Investigatin
Compatible Signs: Gemini, Libra

The number 11 or 2 belongs to the sign Aquarius. A desire for harmony and peace surrounds this sign. Uranus is the higher frequency with sudden bursts of energy, like lightening. They can be the light that shows the way.

Aquarius is ruled by Saturn, awakening the mind to new ideas and flashes of inspiration. This is the sign of friendship and human understanding and they are mentally independent and strongly individual. Yet they love to work within groups often towards a humanitarian goal. They have idealistic natures and often have unusual hobbies.

Although friendly and kind, they are naturally dispassionate and rarely allow their emotions to interfere with their judgements. Aquarians are observant and interested in human nautre, so they almost instinctively know how the other person will react to a situation. The Aquarian's natural instinct is to view life's problems in a detached, scientific manner. With their mental bodies so active, the nervous system quickly becomes depleted when faced with too much emotion. Aquarians need periods of solitude and quiet, to be revitalised by nature."

Well I think that this report has been amazingly accurate. It's the best description of me I've ever come across, and I couldn't have put some of those words any better if I tried. I had Philomena's numerology report done this year too, and it's very interesting. I knew she had a stubborn streak and was very determined, but I think we're going to have to keep her in check while still allowing her the ability to express herself (she loves play acting, singing and dancing)...that's our fiery little Aries and future leader (currently Little Miss Bossy).

I've decided to start a separate training blog, so I'll start work on a format today I think. I'm trying wordpress for a change, so we'll see how I go.

Have a wonderful day, and fantastic weekend! It's another perfect day here is Brisbane...gosh I'm loving this weather...my nearly favourite time of the year!

2 comments:

Raechelle said...

Good job on the back doms! good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Liking the fact that you are feeling the physical part of challenging both your mind and body.
I am an Aquarius too and like that description!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo