Thursday, February 12

Does My Butt Look Big in This?


Sorry Jude...after your title, I had to think of something to get some attention!
No, my butt is not hard and round like hers (in the photo), but (no pun intended), I would love to have one like hers. And hence, the reason I'm posting...to talk about butts. Actually - my butt. Well...my gluteals to be precise (I know...same thing). Anyway, the short of it is...

My glutes are super, super sore! Ouch! It's the lunges and pop squats. Oh!...yes...the quads, as well as the glutes that are caning. This is definitely the most sore I've been in all the 6 months of training. And I'm only into Day 4 of week 1! I haven't actually had much DOMS to-date, so I am definitely breaking new ground with the DOMS. But ya know? I'm full of energy, and apart from the soreness, feel pretty damn good!

I am also HUNGRY! It started this morning...the hunger pangs (I'm hungry now...shall toddle off for Meal no.6 very shortly). I have been feeling rather full, now that I'm fitting in an extra meal. And today...can't even go 2 hours before that knawing feeling starts. But having gone through this experience already, am not concerned. It just means my body is doing what it's supposed to be doing and I need to fuel it (like...right now!).

Nitey nite. :)

1 comments:

Louise Wedgwood said...

How cool is this quote! I love it. Give me a strong round butt (even with DOMS) over a flabby flat one any day.

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo