Friday, February 13

In the Zone...

Just a quick post to tell you that I had a great training session tonight. I had been feeling really flat all day, and to be honest, the thought of more lunges was worrying me, because I am still so sore. Philomena, who just loves to climb all over me, had me jumping out of my skin all day - that's how sensitive and sore I am.

Anyway, knowing this is just a psychological thing, toddled off to the gym. I couldn't stop yawning. But once I got into the warm-up, I started to pick up again. Even towards the end, while running to finish off the program, I was feeling pumped and so motivated! As the title says...I was IN THE ZONE....I love it when it all comes together!

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

2 comments:

Raechelle said...

The zone....Great place to be girl! Good O'!

Kerry W said...

Won't say no to that Raechelle. Good to see you're back on blogland. :)

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo