Tuesday, February 24

Feeling Ordinary

Yep! Dont' know what happened, but yesterday afternoon I started feeling rather 'off', to say the least. Got worse as the afternoon wore on. This is very unusual for me. I don't think I've felt like this for over 6 months. I've had time off training for recovery, to do with fatigue, but haven't actually been sick.

So no training for me last night, which is rather annoying, as I've already had to re-arrange my training due to a couple of things that have come up unexpectedly, that I just can't get around. So my main aim this week is to get in all my weights sessions, and I should be able to get in a couple of cardio sessions. It's just annoying!

I had a bit of a fever last night and woke up in a sweat, so obviously something was up. But feeling fine this morning and off to the gym tonight!

Ciao for now...Kerry :)





0 comments:

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo