Monday, February 23

Questionnaire Bandwagon



I wasn't going to, but since Frankie did it (and Nicole, and Carolyn...blah..blah...blah), I now feel like I should. It's just my curious nature, and the fact that I could possibly be missing out on something...I dunno...haven't thought too deeply about it, but I want to (work out why I want to do this, that is...lol...).

1. Can you cook? Yes
2. What was your dream growing up? In school - to travel the world by living in different countries. Out of school - have a huge martial arts organisation with lots of branches

3. What talent do you wish you had? To play musical instruments, especially the piano and guitar. (Opposed to you Frankie, I can draw. Above is a pencil drawing I did which I have hanging in the office/hobby room)
4. Favorite place? In the rainforest looking out over mountain ranges.

5. Your favourite vegetable? Don't...love them all.
6. What was the last book you read? The Military History of Australia...(still reading).
7. What zodiac sign are you ? Aquarius
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No to tattoos, and ears pierced (once).
9. Worst Habit? Procrastinating ...very popular habit
I noticed.
10. Do we know each other outside of blogging? Ditto to Frankie's post...email buddies with Frankie and Rachael, some via IBO forum, and others...no.
11. What is your favorite sport? To play - martial arts, To watch - cricket.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? I definitely suffer from polyanna syndrome

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Chat, and be wondering about how long it's going to be before I wet myself and/or break wind.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Miscarriage.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I'm hyper-mobile, i.e. my joints are really flexible, so I can bend my fingers back really far, as well as my wrists, ankles, shoulder joints.
16. Do you have any pets? No, cause we live in a unit, but had lots of pets growing up. My favourite pet when I was a kid was a kelpie cross called 'Wimpy'.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? No

18. What time is it where you are now? 8:17am
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Neither
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My loose skin on the bottom of my tummy from pregnancy
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Your conscience
22. What color eyes do you have? Brown
23. Ever been arrested? Never
24.Favorite fictional character of all time? Wong Fei Hong - Jet Li's character in the 'Once Upon a Time in China' trilogy.

25.If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Sock some dollars away for 12 months worth of supplements, gym membership and IBO training programs, and then the rest on the mortgage.
26.If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Reading minds (when and if I chose too)
27. What’s your favorite hangout? Home...my castle
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Need to expand on the term 'ghosts'. Too ambiguous a term.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Watching a good movie, reading or gardening.

30. Do you swear a lot? Not alot
31. Biggest pet peeve? Guys leaving weights on the bars cause they're too damned lazy to put them back!
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Aloof
33. Will you re-post this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Done


























5 comments:

Rachael P said...

Wow Kerry you are very talented. That picture is absolutly gorgeous. Nice work. Now I should give it a go with that Questionaire.

Rachael

Kerry W said...

Yeah...why not give it a go Rachael? :)

Nicole said...

Hey Kerry. Nice. I'm with you on the ghost question. I said yes, but not in the sense that everyone thinks of 'ghosts'. I'm sure you get what I mean...

Anyway, lovely drawing. And oh, that loose skin on our tummy's what ever are we to do about that???

Kerry W said...

Nicole...apart from a tummy tuck I don't think there is anything we can do. personally...I hate the thought of going under the knife, so I will just have to accept it and hide it as best I can. :)

Fifi said...

Kerry can draw! That's great. Seriously I'm so crap at it. Thanks for sharing all that personal stuff. xxx

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo