Wednesday, February 11

Killer Workout


That's how I felt today after my workout at the gym. Just to give you a taste...

Warm-up followed by these...

Treadmill
dumbbell walking lunges
pop squats
Repeat...Rest 2 minutes, then...

Bike
Plie Squats
Swiss Ball Hip Bridge into hamstring curl
pop squats
Repeat..finished off with...

Sit-ups
BB Rollout

Probably doesn't sound alot, but my butt and legs are still hurting from my full body circuit and fartlek training. And toward the end, I could only do 10 pop squats and was on go slow for the last five. OMG those pop squats kill!

Lucky it's only upper body tomorrow, though I have the feeling the DOMS are going to be screaming at me, especially my butt DOMS!

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

P.S. Enjoying the challenge though Kristin. :)

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog Kerry. I only work 2-3 days a week. But I'm also an Intimo Consultant. The plan was originally to build the Intimo up and drop work completely...still working on that ! I am supposed to be studying as well, but I've put that on hold for now. It gets very busy and of course, the kids are all signing up for sports so life is about to get a whole lot busier !!! I am really enjoying the program though. As long as I plan my time, I try to use my training as 'me' time and stress release ! I've been looking at your blog and your transformation... WOW. You've done so well. Sometimes it feels like its just so far away. But I look through everyone elses journeys and I know that its possible to achieve if I am just patient. I am finding inspiration from all of you guys out there who are living it. Its so great to have the online support. xx

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo