Saturday, February 28

Time for Renewal...


Today is time for renewal...

After a less-than-perfect week, which for the first time on this IBO journey, has done my head in a little, I've decided that it's time for some serious 'me time'...and time for introspection.

Sometimes, when we begin our journeys, we get a little lost along they way when we forget the why of what we're doing. I've kept my life pretty simple these last few years, and with the advent of the 'new me', I've created some complications - mainly in my head. I've filled my head with way too much stuff and I've been overanalysing a bit too much.

So this week, I plan to firstly empty my head. It's overflowing, and I can't possibly move forward with my head this way. I need to empty it first and find some inner peace and tranquility, before I can begin to re-fill it. And only then I can re-visit the why and progress to the next leg of this journey.

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

2 comments:

Raechelle said...

Yes, I hate when I get bogged down in the overanalysing of things, especially when most of the time they turn out to be so un-important and it is a waste of energy.
Enjoy your renewal and head clearing!

Kerry W said...

Yeah Raechelle...I think part of the problem the last week is that I've drained myself of nerve energy with too much head stuff. That can be more taxing than physical exertion, and definitely more stressful.

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo