Friday, January 9

Depletion - Day 1

Today was all about water. And lots of it. I cleared the shelves at Coles yesterday of 'Nobles' 10L casks, and a couple of 5L ones as well.

As I write this, I still have one more litre to drink before I hit the sack. My allocation is 6 litres up until Thursday, when I have to cut back to 1 litre.

Well...there's a couple of so-so results to report. Hopped on the scales and I've come back up to 58kg, which I should be happy about, considering I've reached my goal weight for this program. However, being 57.2kg last week, I was secretly hoping to get under 57kg. Oh well! Can't complain really. I've had a pretty good ride along the way.

The other so-so result is my Body Fat %. Five weeks ago I was 14.1%, and today I came out at 13.8% (skin calipers). I know...I know...it's still a loss, but again I thought it may be a little less, because I know I've lost fat off my tummy, hips and thighs. My measurements at the gym show a decrease as well in these areas in relation to BF, so should be happy shouldn't I? In the big scheme of things, my body is more toned when comparing my photos from week 6 and now. Again, mainly noticeable in the tummy, hips and thighs. I have gained size in my quads and calves though. Overall...I think I may surprise myself come Friday morning, and am looking forward to my photos.

I forgot to take my measurements this morning! I did get them at the gym, as I always do, but I only use the home measurements for my IBO program, so I'll just get that done tomorrow morning. Which reminds me...a busy, busy day. I have to be at the gym doorstep at 7am, right on opening time, as Anthony's brother is getting married at 11am. Anthony is best man, so we have to be there an hour early. I also have to get myself and Philomena ready (and if you know anything about getting toddlers dressed, and hair brushed, I'm sure you can understand why I may be a little stressed tomorrow morning). I also have to prepare my meals tonight for tomorrow, as tomorrow is my first day on depletion diet food. Chicken for brekky...can't wait (bluurrcchh...)!

So on that note...time to start cooking some chow, ironing, and downing that last 1 litre before it's nitey nite!

Ciao...Kerry :)




0 comments:

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo