Monday, January 12

Goodbye Vegetables - Depletion - Day 4


Yes...sadly, I not long ago had my last plate of vegetables until Friday after photos. :(

The thought of carbs tomorrow has me excited, though, now I won't have anything to wash down my chicken. I might have wash it down with water, me thinks. I don't mind flax oil with my chicken either. I'm also on a winner with the peanut butter and chicken. You know things are desperate when you lick the spoon ever so slooowwly, to make sure you get every bit of that 1 tbsp of peanut butter!

At least the sweet potatoe will give me some relief, as I made sure I got the 'gold' variety, which is a little sweeter (should my feedback coach be knowing this? Well the type of sweet potatoe isn't emphasized, so I should be okay).

So I'm not trying to think of the next 3 days. In fact, I'm really looking forward to Thursday night and my one glass of wine before bed. I don't normally drink (alcohol), but in this instance I'm making an exception! Already know which one...it has to be sweet...'Brown Brothers' Moscato...goes down quite well I must say.

Okay...enough about the food already!

Tonight was my last gym session, and killer workout. Shoulder/biceps/triceps/abs. I went surprisingly well (I think having an afternoon snooze, helped), but I'm already feeling the fatigue after-effects. Though I couldn't complete sets on my 4th exercise on the biceps - just had nothing!

Anyway...that's all there is to report. Energy levels are surprisingly okay so far. Still need to work out what poses I want for my photo shoot....hmmmm...too much to choose from.

Ciao for now...Kerry :)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nearly there, Kerry. It will be worth it.

KRISTIN said...

No worries about the sweet potato Kerry! Any type will be fine :)

Enjoy it! I loved the carb and protein days... I can never get sick of potato!!

Keep at it, you are doing well!

Raechelle said...

LOL Yes, I remember getting ready for the comp and just hankering for my oatmeal day; and peanut butter OMG....funny how a few months of not so restricted eating changes all that :-)
only a few days now!

Fifi said...

Hey that's the same diet my kids are on...protein, carbs and no veg!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo