Tuesday, January 20

New Look Blog

Hi All

I'm just experimenting with this new look blog. The photo is there until I get my real ones. I had to change the width of the photo, because the previous template came through if I tried to keep the correct ratio...hence...shoulders appear wider than what they really are!

Thanks Essie for the idea...I really love the look of your blog, and when you posted this pic on it, I thought how great it would look on a black background. Though I still prefer black fonts on white backgrounds for myself personally.

I think I'll update my side photo as well. I'm thinking about changing my title too and making it more interesting. Like Essie's title..."Shrinking in the Rain"...I love it, though I have no idea what it means. I'd love to know Essie if you read this. It has me intrigued, as I still can't work it out. Maybe something to do with how clothes can shrink when they get wet - maybe a metaphor for how you (Essie) can shrink too?? Don't know, but you have me baffled.

Okay...I might still be doing a bit of experimenting until I'm completely happy with the look and the change, so bear with me!

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

6 comments:

Fifi said...

Well I'm here at work slacking off. Seriously done nothing today.

I will be checking back later to see your creative efforts! You know how much I like black!

back to slacking off...

KRISTIN said...

love the new look Kerry! you certainly deserve to be at the top of your blog looking as fabulous as you are now!

I love your goals too :)

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous Kerry! WOW - I had a look at the photographer's site too, and your photos have turned out completely awesome! What a fantastic back you have got there - the hard work has certainly paid off and you deserve all the credit!
Well done!
Carolyn :)

Kerry W said...

Thanks girls. Yeah Carolyn...I'm real happy with my back. I never thought it would look like that. Thanks - your back photo was my original inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Kerry, the photos are great. Tried to exlain what my blog title means.

Raechelle said...

I like it..very artistic!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo