Monday, January 5

Depletion Week - Ready and Willing




(Click on images to enlarge)

Table 1: Photo Shoot General Preparation notes
Table 2: Weeks 9-12 Program incl. depletion
Table 3: Depletion week menu

Well...I am officially organised and ready to start come Friday.

With all the information there is about what to do for depletion, it all gets rather jumbled up in my head. I find it much easier to organise all the info so I can just look at it on a day-by-day basis and know what I need to do and when, so I don't miss anything or get anything confused.

Now, I've just gotta buy some more chicken, veges, water and other supplies to get me through (a bit anxious about what it's going to cost to drink 6 ltrs of Nobles/Aqua Pura water each day).

It's all good! Ciao for now...Kerry :)

3 comments:

Fifi said...

look like fun.......bwaha hahahahahaha!

Sorry:) You can DO IT.

Just do those 15-20 reps at a weight that's heavy enough so you can only do that amount. It's a HUGE amount of exercise for what you are eating but you are trying to deplete your muscles and liver of all stored carbs (glycogen). Then when you carb up it will go straight to your muscles and plump them up beautifully. But, the dehydration will minimise all your surrounding tissue so they show up well.

Ooops..waffling. Been drinking too much coffee instead of eating.

Frankie Wankie

Kerry W said...

Thanks Frankie! You know...can't wait til the shoes on the other foot and you'll be doing depletion...bwahahahahahahaha!

Thanks for the tips.
I posted a thread on the forum, asking for feedback on the exercises, as it's a shitload to do. I didn't know where to start, though I realise won't be lifting anything heavy.

Ciao...Kerry :)

Raechelle said...

Yes, when it comes down to these final nitty gritty days, organisation is definitley a key in making it go smoothly. Good luck girl-we're with ya'!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo