Friday, January 16

Perfect Ending to a Perfect Day - Depletion - Day 8







(Click on images to enlarge)
Photos 1, 2 & 3: Front, back & side - Start Program 1 - Finish Program 1 - Finish Program 2
Image 4: Stats - Program 2 - weight & BF%

For me...the perfect ending was...a mouth-watering, tender, juicy steak served with a fresh garden salad lavished in balsemic vinegar and flax oil dressing....and finished off with a refreshing glass of wine!

One good thing about depletion is that the taste of everything (except chicken) after the fact, is heightened to such a degree, it's almost orgasmic!

I was so emotional this morning driving to my photo shoot (as I have said a couple of times now in other posts) thinking about where I started six months ago and how I felt back then...frumpy, unfit, lacking confidence...a ghost of the person I was 8 years ago, and wanting back so badly, the person I was. Even I can't believe the transformation, not just on the outside, but on the inside and how that transformation has touched so many other areas of my life and given me renewed vigour, hope and excitement in my life. And I'm so pumped about what this year holds for me, and also my family!

This morning I was riding on adrenalin, and was so pumped, I'm still on a high! The photo shoot was an absolute blast and I had a ball! It helps when you have a great photographer who knows what you want and is relaxed and professional. I hope the photos are as good as I think they are...I can't wait for result!

I have to admit, after little food (except cardboar...er...chicken) and very little water, the poses were hard to maintain and very taxing. But since I was on such a high, it didn't matter and it all came together wonderfully.

Lunch was great...some quality time just with Anthony...just the two of us. I didn't go overboard, and savoured every mouthful! It was like I'd never tasted food. Then it was off home to relax in front of the cricket on our recliners, and wait for Philomena to arrive (in-between stints on the PC of course).

So for any of you comtemplating depletion and professional photos, I would recommend both. Just the experience and to say that you did it is worth it, for all the hard work you put in (hopefully I won't have to eat my words if I'm disappointed in my pics). After all...it may just be your last opportunity.

Ciao for now...Kerry :)































8 comments:

Fifi said...

Whoo hoooooo!!!! You did it!

I'm so proud to be one of the 28/7 girls with you!

I can't WAIT to see the professional shots but you look amazing Kerry.

Hugs

Frankie

Anonymous said...

Kerry! They look AMAZING - your transformation is just brilliant.

Congratulations :))very inspiring

Raechelle said...

Big congrads girl! Job well done! And good for you to just "enjoy" and not gorge your food! Kudos!

Sue Heintze said...

Kerry, what can I say! Look at the muscles and definition in your after photos! That is an outstanding transformation! I am so proud of what you have accomplished with us!

Sue
x
www.idealbodiesonline.com

A Healthier Happier Me said...

Hi Kerry

I have just began to read your blog, your photos are amazing!
Can't wait to see the prof. photos.

You are so inspirational!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kerry, although I've only recently 'met you', You have really inspired me. I can see what can be done in 6 months, and I'm onto it!

We have the same start measurements, although I think I'm shorter, so for once I'm not thinking about the short term - quick fix , but the longer 'forever' term. I want to see those pics!

You're going on my inspiration board with Carolyn & Fern and a few others.

Kerry W said...

Wow Essie & Miss J...don't know what to say...I'm glad I can inspire someone. It makes me feel good if I can help spur someone else on. I feel like when I was teaching martial arts...inspiring others to do better is the best compliment of all! :)

Raechelle...all's good on the food front. Now if I feel like gorging myself, I think of your words for self-restraint.

Hey Sue...I'm extremely pleased with the after photos. To be honest, I didn't imagine in the beginning that this was what was possible. So glad I got off the fence and decided to try IBO's full support program. Now I imagine all sorts of possibilities!

Frankie...proud to be along with you for the ride...it's been a hoot hasn't it? Now it's your turn!! :)

Kerry :)

LizN said...

Looking good Kerry, can't wait to see more pics!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo