Wednesday, January 14

The Hungry Caterpillar - Depletion - Day 6

Today I've been hungry.

I don't know if that is normal, but that's just the way it is. I'm about to tuck into meal 5 for the day, and hopefully not wake hungry like I did this morning.

I was feeling okay until about 2pm, and I hit a wall. I had to go shopping for last minute things for my photo shoot, and was dragging my butt around, thinking I just wanted to go home. When I did get home, I crashed on the recliner, until my husband (rudely) yelled out my name and woke me. Wanted me to pass him the pruner-thingy (my mind is tired too) to cut some branches while he was on the roof cleaning the gutter (he really is a dear).

I headed back to the recliner, but had to pull myself out to get my next meal, bath Philomena and get myself ready to go for my final BF measurement before Friday. I can't get it done tomorrow night, as my usual gym PT doesn't work on Thursday nights, so it had to be today.

I may be tired...but I'm stoked! Why you ask?....My BF% is down to 11.6%! Woohoo!

I honestly didn't think depletion at this stage was going to show for much, but I was mistaken. So I leave you now to have my last meal of the day...down some more water to reach my 6 litres...relax and watch a movie, and psych myself up for tomorrow...protein/carbs in morning, and protein the rest of the day, and only 1 litre of water! I'll try and rest tomorrow, as Philomena is going to my aunts' place for a sleepover...hhhhhhhh...

Ciao...Kerry :)



6 comments:

KRISTIN said...

Way to go on the body fat Kerry! Keep at it... hang in there... not long now!

Fifi said...

That bodyfat % is AMAZING Kerry!

here's me wondering if I will ever get below 40%.

Well done..tick tock..it's nearly time for those photos...

Raechelle said...

Good job girl!
I do remember that last week before comp-totally drained and hungry!
You've made it this far-only a day to go! Just be careful afterwards-and don't go overboard with the eating.

Anonymous said...

you are seriously kickin butt!

Not long to go now, can't wait to see your pics.

Kerry W said...

Thanks all for the encouragement!

Yes, only 1 more sleep to go.

Frankie, that 40%, you must be talking about tanita scale measurement!

Raechelle...yeah...there is a possibility of going overboard with the eating. I'd planned a free meal after photo shoot and then cook a nice dinner on Saturday night with the works...lasagne, cheese & herb bread, salad and dessert. But I thought again about it, and decided I didn't need that second meal. I'll just cook special for hubby & girl, and have my normal meal. I will save the free meals for once a week at present, until I start my next program in early Feb (after my 40th birthday weekend away with the girls!).

Thanks Kristin & Jude...not long now...hope these photos turn out as good as I would like them too!

Ciao...Kerry :)

Miss Positive said...

AWESOME WORK Kerry!!!!

That one litre of water will not even touch the sides, try to make it last as long as you can!

Hilary xx

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo