Tuesday, January 13

Ho Hum - Depletion - Day 5


I was trying to find a photo to show the way I felt today. Now...it wasn't quite like this, but I couldn't resist this pic and captions...he...he...he...

Not a whole lot to report actually. Getting a little bit jittery since I'm not training...waiting...waiting...waiting...is it (Friday) here yet?

I have been checking out the before and after pics on IBO's site though, for recent additions. If you haven't checked them out lately, then you must. Wow...some fantastic recent transformations. Michelle P is knockout! Definitely model material...she is hot!

Okay...I should be in bed getting my beauty sleep. Lord knows I need it!

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

2 comments:

Raechelle said...

Not long now girl...can't wait to see the pics! Hope you are getting some good sleeps in!

Kerry W said...

Yes, thankyou Raechelle. I am getting some very good sleep, thankfully. Only 2 more sleeps to go!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo