Friday, January 2

Countdown to Depletion



Today is one week from start of Depletion.

I only realised that today, and thought OMG...so close...which means that the end of program 2 is only 2 weeks away, as well as my photos.

I've been psyching myself up for weeks now, and continually reading over the notes for preparation. I was initally freaked out by it - mostly the food and how restricted it is, especially cutting out all sodium! But, I think I've got my head around it now and have started planning it out...what I need to be eating and drinking on what days and what training and non-training I'll be doing leading up to the photo shoot.

So I'm now in the right headspace and looking forward to the challenge. More than anything I'm really keen to see what results come of it. I'm hoping to see my abs (I don't think a six-pack will be on the cards though), and I have lost a bit more fat of my tummy - that really annoying bit at the bottom! I just need to work out what poses I want for my shoot, and that's proving to be really difficult. I think I just need to stick with the K.I.S.S principle, and work with my strengths.

I will do my weigh-in, measurements and BF measurements next Friday before I begin depletion, so I know exactly where I'm starting from. Okay...now to get everything organised...food, hair, make-up, spray tan (yes...that's right), outfits (which I already have), etc.

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

7 comments:

Fifi said...

Seriously Kerry, I think I might be more excited about seeing your final results that you! hahaha.

You can do it. It's gonna suck though. I'm off the carbs as of today and looking forward to a lovely headache by about Monday. But at least I can eat salt and flavourings!! Good on ya. It will be well worth it.

Yay!

Kerry W said...

Don't I sound excited?...lol... Maybe I'm just playing it down a little.

Yeah...read your journal entry. You're not off carbs completely though are you...just cutting down?
Salt and flavourings...quite frankly (no pun intended), those get me through some meals, so yes...it's going to be tough, but sure I can do it!

Ciao...Kerry :)

Raechelle said...

Can't wait to see the results!
Depletion sucks-but it sounds like you are going in eyes wide open...Good luck girl!

Fifi said...

No! didn't mean you didn't sound excited..I mean I AM REALLY EXCITED!

Fifi said...

oh..should read before hitting enter. No, not completely off carbs. Still will be having small amounts of non starchy veges and still having strawberries, but it will be less than 40g of carb a day.

I'm hoping I get my carb withdrawal before work on Tuesday or I won't be able to think. I get really crook, but then suddenly the headache goes away and I feel fanastic. Once I get to my goal weight I might look at doing cyclic keto diet so I can carb up on weekends. best of both worlds there.

You'll be fine. You've done this for so long and it's only 7 days - I have full confidence in you!

Sue Heintze said...

You'll do great Kerry - can't wait to see the final results! Enjoy your photo shoot, it's lots of fun! You have done so well, we are all proud of you here at Ideal Bodies Online!

Sue
www.idealbodiesonline.com

Anonymous said...

Depletion sounds so scary - but in the short time I've been on the IBO forums, I know you'll have a tonne of support!

Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm looking forward to keeping up with your progress,

jude :)

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo