Friday, January 16

Twilight Hours - Depletion - Day 8

It's 3:30am...I can't sleep!

Woke at 2:30am...gas...thirsty...need to go toilet. Couldn't go to back to sleep. Really annoys the hell out of me! The night my little girl is not here, and I can't even enjoy a full night's sleep.

I just finished watching the end of a movie. Still not tired (and I'm hungry). Have to start the day at 5am. What will I do to pass the time?....ho hum...not long to go now....Damn...these photos better be bloody good!...miss my little girl...we've only ever had 2 nights apart...okay, gotta go and find something to do...bye...

3 comments:

Raechelle said...

Feeling for ya' girl! This is the day though-after this you can just do the helathy and balanced thing again! Good luck and have fun!

Fifi said...

OMG Kerry it's 1pm over there...How did it GO! When will you get the photos???

Oh...are you asleep now after stuffing your face with carbs and water? he he....

Enquiring minds want to know???

Kerry W said...

Hey Frankie

Yeah...it's all over...WHAT A BLAST! :) :)

Have to admit, I was all pumped up on adrenaline all morning, and on the way to the shoot (think that short black had something to do with it). Had a ball! Shoot went great. Lots of pics. Photographer was a real professional. She was great, and made it so easy. Very exhausting though.

Just came home from lunch with Anthony. Nice lunch...didn't go overboard. Though I couldn't wait to down my water after the shoot, and stopped in for a Gatorade on the way home (hot day here is Brissy).

Okay...I should be saying this all on my blog. Just very excited. Will tell more on my post tonight!

Ciao for now...Kerry

P.S. Thanks for advice Raechelle on the healthy & balance and not bingeing...worked a treat!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo