Saturday, January 24

Where to from Here?

Well I hopped on the scales this morning, to see how much weight I'd put on since depletion. I had hit my goal weight of 58kg prior to starting (depletion) and was 54.75kg upon completion.


I had my free meal after depletion, and have to admit, some little snacks here and there over the following couple of days...nothing major...steak fried in the pan the night of photo shoot and the next night for dinner (was sick of chicken)... a couple extra fat serves...oh...and a few glasses of wine over the week...didn't go berserko or anything. Sat on my dairy-air for over a week...huuuugh...it was nice.

So anyway, here's me thinking I've definitely put it all on again...and the verdict?...56.45kg!

Maybe it will take a little longer to put it back on? Anyone out there know a bit about post-depletion and what happens to your body and weight afterward? If you could give me the low-down, that would be great!

Ciao for now...and have a great Australia Day weekend!

Kerry :)

P.S. I'm booked in for my first step in the application process for Australian Defence Force...20th February...here I come!










3 comments:

Fifi said...

Well I can't help with post depletion but I had a look at your photo album and I must say little Miss Phil is quite the card.

What a crack up! A different expression for every occasion. Had to laugh at a couple where she's like "geeez..get me outta here!"

hehe

Raechelle said...

Well, my post depletion experience involved being very tired and doing very well the first week after-still ate pretty clean etc...then started thinking "well, I can have my ramen-I'm not getting ready for a comp now"-but ended up eating it every day for about a month! I went almost 2k past my particular point of off-season desired weight..so-as you know am working back towards that solid 53K mark (or 52.8K really)....there is no way to avoid the gain-you're body can not survive on the depletion diet and be healthy. My opinion anyway!

Kerry W said...

Yes Frankie...little Miss Phil is definitely a card. I'm going to look more at drama/dance classes at the end of the year for her. Maybe she can continue her 'performances' some where else.LoL...

Raechelle, I didn't imagine you could avoid gaining weight after depletion. I was just surprised I hadn't bumped back up to the 58kg in the week. I'll weigh myself next week and see how I go.
But I know what you mean about the "oh well I'm not competing...let's eat ramen"...for me it's "oh well I'm off plan for a couple of weeks, what's a few treats here and there?". So I will have to be ever vigilant. I like where I am right now, and don't want to lose that at the moment.

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo