Sunday, January 18

Sneak Peek...Professional Photos


Ever since seeing a sneak preview of my shots from Friday, I've had my head in the clouds! This particular picture is my favourite (and it was the photographers' too). I'm actually holding a pair of Sai (Japanese pronged weapons), but you can't see them in the B&W photo.

At present, on the outside I appear cool, calm and collected, but on the inside I'm jumping for joy and all churned up inside. I thought they (the photos) may be good, going on Ainslie's photo gallery on her site, and I was rather excited at the possibilities - but I didn't imagine them to turn out this good! I've been absolutely flawed by how brilliant Ainslie's photos are!! If you live in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, I would definitely recommend her as a photographer. She made me feel so at ease and relaxed, and knew exactly what I was looking for!

I've already posted them on the IBO forum, and as I have been saying...I'm absolutely gobsmacked! So here's the other sneak peek photos. Will get the rest to look at and choose from in about a week's time. Just click on this link to Ainslie's site/blog to view the rest of the sneak peeks...

http://wildspiritblog.com/?p=239

And you know...the funny thing is...doing Depletion, now seems a million miles away, as does all the work I've put in, in the last 6 months. Isn't it amazing how quickly you forget doing the tough stuff? Just doing one positive, uplifting thing can wipe out all those 'tough stuff' memories and have a lingering, mesmeric effect that will no doubt last me until...I don't know when.

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

6 comments:

Fifi said...

I know I've told you 15 times already but - YAY!

You know the rest :)

KatieP said...

Your photos are incredible - congratulations. H ow did you get your arms so vascular? Do you think it was the wine? I am definitely going to test drive your carb depletion diet and see if I get similar results and then use it for my competition.
You look amazing and should be so proud!!
x

KatieP said...

Oh ... and did you do anything with sodium/potassium as well???
x

Kerry W said...

Yeah...yeah Frankie! :)

Katie...my arms are normally quite vascular. I think it may have something to do with my martial arts training, as I developed quite strong forearm muscles due to the type of activity, and training with weapons. I don't know? I didn't need to drink any wine to achieve it (vascularity). I just did pre-shoot pump up...push-ups, stretch band, etc.

Sodium...zilch! Nobles Pureau water (low/no sodium), no foods with salt, and no added salt...plain chicken, fish (no tuna)and veges, and carbs were rice cakes (no flavour) or sweet potato.

Hope that helps!

Kerry :)

Anonymous said...

Oh .. My .. God! Kerry that pic is awesome! I thought when I first saw it it was taken from the web! Chose blogs to look at tonight instead of IBO forum, going right over!!!! You're definitely going on my wall of inspiration.

Raechelle said...

Gorgeous! You look absolutely fantastic! You should be so proud of yourself-BIG PAT ON THE BACK!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo